The Ministry of Road Transport and Highways states that only one FASTag can be used for a vehicle. If your FASTag is damaged, you can bank who had issued the FASTag previously to replace it at an appropriate charge. Broken windshields, wear and tear on tags, etc. are all possible reasons to request a replacement tag. Contact the tag issuing bank to request a replacement including your mobile number and the vehicle registration number or the ID of the tag.
How to Download Fastag Statement
It can be difficult to keep track of the frequency and amount of your toll tax payments if you make frequent online payments. You will need a FASTag statement to keep track of these transactions. The FASTag statement will show you the complete list of transactions you made at the toll plazas. In the FASTag statement, you will find the entire amount that was taken from your linked wallet and the exact toll booth where it was made. You will also get the details of the dates on which transactions were done.
Users should keep an eye on their FASTag statements to ensure they are aware of any travel expenses (toll taxes) that they incur. Follow the steps below to download your FASTag statement.
- Log in to your FASTag account, then go to the “Bank Portal” section.
- This section will display a list of all of the banks. You will need to choose your bank from this list
- Next screen, enter your registered mobile number (and your password)
- You can click on “Forgot Password” to generate a new password. Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
- Next, fill out the Captcha form and click on “Sign in”.
- This will open your FASTag account and you can view your FASTag statement on the screen.
- You will find all the details you need on your FASTag statement, including your name, registered email ID, and No. Your Tag, Monthly Limit, Current FASTag Balance, Total Lending, and Debit Limit on your FASTag will be displayed in your FASTag statement
- You will find the history of all transactions on your FASTag right next to the “Total Debit Limit”.
- You can download your FASTag statement from here.
There are some other steps that can be followed to download the FASTag Statement:
- Log in to your FASTag account and click on the “Menu” button at the top to see your FASTag transaction histories
- You can click the “Menu” button to find two fields, namely ‘To’ or ‘From’.
- These fields will allow you to enter details that you would like to verify your transaction history.
- You will also find the details ‘Toll Transactions and ‘Recharge Details’ after you have entered the dates.
To view your FASTag statement, click on “Toll Transactions” and then click on “Submit”.