To pay Assam (AS) traffic challan online, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of Assam Police – https://assampolice.gov.in/
- Click on the “Traffic Violation Notice” button.
- Enter your vehicle number and click on “Search”.
- Verify the details and select the challan you want to pay.
- Click on the “Pay Now” button.
- Select the payment mode (credit card, debit card, net banking, etc.).
- Enter the required details and complete the payment.
- Once the payment is successful, a receipt will be generated. You can take a printout of the receipt for future reference.
It is important to note that you should pay the challan within the specified due date to avoid any additional penalties or legal actions.