Not visited the toll plaza but the amount was deducted – Solution

If you have not visited or passed through a toll plaza, but the amount has been deducted from your FASTag account, then you can file a complaint against the wrongful deduction and receive a claim against it. You can raise a query or file a complaint in regards to the wrong toll deduction, either through your FASTag issuing bank portal or by dialing the NHAI toll-free number i.e. 1033. The complaint will be verified by the concerned team and if found valid, the refund process will be initiated. You will receive the refund in your FASTag account.

To register a complaint through the FASTag issuing bank portal, follow the following steps:

  • Visit the official website of your FASTag issuing bank
  • Click on the Help Desk section.
  • Select Raise Request / Complaint.
  • Next, click on Dispute Transaction/Charge Back.
  • From the available options, select Wrong Deduction.

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *