To pay Mizoram MZ Traffic Challan online, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of Mizoram Traffic Police at https://echallan.mizoram.gov.in/.
- Click on the “eChallan Payment” option on the homepage.
- Select “Traffic Violation” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your vehicle number and captcha code in the provided fields.
- Click on the “Fetch Details” button.
- You will now see the details of the traffic violation.
- Verify the details and click on the “Pay Now” button.
- You will be redirected to the payment gateway page.
- Choose your preferred payment method, such as credit/debit card, net banking, or digital wallets.
- Enter your payment details and click on the “Pay” button.
- Once the payment is successful, you will receive a confirmation message and a receipt.
It is important to note that the online payment facility may not be available for all traffic violations. In such cases, you may have to visit the nearest traffic police station to pay the challan. Make sure to check the details of the traffic violation and the amount to be paid before making the payment.