Got a challan in Madhya Pradesh due to a traffic offense and looking for ways to pay a fine
online? Well, we have got your back. With the advancement in technologies, challan
payment is now easier than ever. In case anyone violates traffic rules in Madhya Pradesh,
they will be issued an e-challan. A challan receipt will also be sent to the defaulter’s
registered mobile number via SMS and will have the penalty amount that must be paid
mentioned on it.
Individuals now do not have to go to the traffic police station or the office of the Traffic
Department in Madhya Pradesh to pay the fine as online payments can be made easily.
There are multiple ways of paying traffic e-challan online – such as using the Parivahan
Sewa website, Madhya Pradesh Transport official website, and more.
Madhya Pradesh Government has recently launched an e-Payment system solution to
manage traffic challan raised by the MP traffic police department. The e-payment can be
done online for all districts and Police Stations of Madhya Pradesh. All you need is the
vehicle number, and you are good to go. In this article, we’ll discuss in detail how to pay
Madhya Pradesh traffic challan online.
- Visit the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Traffic Police: https://echallan.mptrafficpolice.com/.
- Click on the “Check Challan Status and Pay Online” option.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you will have to enter your Vehicle Number or Challan Number.
- Enter the required details and click on “Get Detail.”
- Verify the details displayed on the screen.
- Select the challan you want to pay.
- Select the payment mode you prefer from the available options.
- Make the payment using your preferred mode of payment.
- Once the payment is completed, you will receive a confirmation message with the transaction ID.
- You can take a printout of the receipt for your reference.
Note: Please ensure that all the details you enter are correct to avoid any errors during the payment process.