To pay Dadra and Nagar Haveli DN Traffic Challan online, you can follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website of Dadra and Nagar Haveli Traffic Police, which is https://www.dnhpolice.gov.in/.
- Click on the “E-Challan Payment” tab, which is located on the left-hand side of the homepage.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you will need to enter your Challan number, Vehicle number, and Captcha code. After entering the details, click on the “Search” button.
- If the details entered by you are correct, then you will be able to see the details of the Challan.
- Check the details of the Challan and then click on the “Pay Now” button.
- You will be redirected to a payment gateway where you can make the payment using your Credit Card, Debit Card, or Net Banking.
- After completing the payment, a receipt will be generated. You can take a printout of the receipt for future reference.
Note: It is always advisable to pay the Challan as soon as possible to avoid any late fees or penalties.