Mobile number is an important thing in FASTag as it is used to login and recharge and various services of FASTag. Somehow if your mobile number associated with that has been disabled, you can change it by online and offline modes in CITY UNION FASTag> Follow the below steps to change CITY UNION FASTag mobile number:
Change Fastag Mobile Number CITY UNION Bank by Visiting the Branch
The most effective method to alter your CITY UNION Bank Fastag mobile number is to go to your CITY UNION Bank branch where you have set up your account, and then follow the steps below:
- Visit your local branch of CITY UNION Bank, and You have to request an application form to change your mobile number.
- You can modify or register a new mobile number through CITY UNION Bank through this form.
- Fill in the essential details of your personal information on this form, such as your address, Aadhar Card number, and mobile number that you need to update.
- Submit the filled form to the branch official.
- The CITY UNION Bank Fastag mobile number gets updated in 4-5 hours of application.
The process of changing your CITY UNION Bank Fastag Mobile number via Internet Banking is easy, and you only need to follow the steps below to change your CITY UNION Bank Fastag mobile number.
- First of all, you have to open the official website of CITY UNION Bank.
- Then click on the Login button.
- Sign in to CITY UNION Bank Internet banking by entering your username and password.
- After logging in, you’ll find the ‘My Accounts & Profile option on the right side.
- Select the ‘Profile’ button.
- When you click on the “Profile option, you’ll see a link to the ‘Personal Details.’ If you select Personal Details, you have to enter your profile password.
- After you sign in to your profile, you will see your details like your name, email ID, Registered Mobile Number, and so on.
- There are two options to alter your CITY UNION Fastag number:
- Change mobile number (Through branch)
- Change Mobile Number – Domestic (Through Contact Centre/OTP/Contact)
- You’ll need to select the second option.
- Enter the new Mobile number, which you need to update in CITY UNION Bank, and then click on Submit
- After clicking ‘Submit,’ the user will be presented with three more options, including IRATA (ATM) OTP Contact Center.
- The best choice to pick from the above is ‘OTP.’
- If you select the ‘OTP option, An OTP will come to your old and your new mobile number.
- If you receive OTPs on both of your numbers, you must confirm the authenticity of these OTPs by sending an SMS message to CITY UNION at 567676
- The format of the message you need to send to each number is as follows: Activate 8-digit OTP Code and 13 digit reference number and then forward to 567676
- After successfully receiving OTP from both mobiles, your new mobile number is updated in FAStag.
You can check the FASTag registered mobile number by following the below mentioned steps:
The customer can call the bank’s toll-free number, which is on the reverse side of the tag. The customer must provide their credentials for the account and provide their Vehicle Registration Number. If the verification is successful, all necessary details will be provided to the user including the mobile number.
The user can call 1033 for the Fastag registered mobile number.