Mobile number is an important thing in FASTag as it is used to login and recharge and various services of FASTag. Somehow if your mobile number associated with that has been disabled, you can change it by online and offline modes in Bank of India (BOI) FASTag> Follow the below steps to change Bank of India (BOI) FASTag mobile number:
Change Fastag Mobile Number Bank of India (BOI) by Visiting the Branch
The most effective method to alter your Bank of India (BOI) Fastag mobile number is to go to your Bank of India (BOI) branch where you have set up your account, and then follow the steps below:
- Visit your local branch of Bank of India (BOI) , and You have to request an application form to change your mobile number.
- You can modify or register a new mobile number through Bank of India (BOI) through this form.
- Fill in the essential details of your personal information on this form, such as your address, Aadhar Card number, and mobile number that you need to update.
- Submit the filled form to the branch official.
- The Bank of India (BOI) Fastag mobile number gets updated in 4-5 hours of application.
Change Fastag Mobile Number Bank of India (BOI) By Internet Banking
The process of changing your Bank of India (BOI) Fastag Mobile number via Internet Banking is easy, and you only need to follow the steps below to change your Bank of India (BOI) Fastag mobile number.
- First of all, you have to open the official website of Bank of India (BOI) .
- Then click on the Login button.
- Sign in to Bank of India (BOI) Internet banking by entering your username and password.
- After logging in, you’ll find the ‘My Accounts & Profile option on the right side.
- Select the ‘Profile’ button.
- When you click on the “Profile option, you’ll see a link to the ‘Personal Details.’ If you select Personal Details, you have to enter your profile password.
- After you sign in to your profile, you will see your details like your name, email ID, Registered Mobile Number, and so on.
- There are two options to alter your Bank of India (BOI) Fastag number:
- Change mobile number (Through branch)
- Change Mobile Number – Domestic (Through Contact Centre/OTP/Contact)
- You’ll need to select the second option.
- Enter the new Mobile number, which you need to update in Bank of India (BOI) , and then click on Submit
- After clicking ‘Submit,’ the user will be presented with three more options, including IRATA (ATM) OTP Contact Center.
- The best choice to pick from the above is ‘OTP.’
- If you select the ‘OTP option, An OTP will come to your old and your new mobile number.
- If you receive OTPs on both of your numbers, you must confirm the authenticity of these OTPs by sending an SMS message to Bank of India (BOI) at 567676
- The format of the message you need to send to each number is as follows: Activate 8-digit OTP Code and 13 digit reference number and then forward to 567676
- After successfully receiving OTP from both mobiles, your new mobile number is updated in FAStag.
How to Check Fastag Registered Mobile Number
You can check the FASTag registered mobile number by following the below mentioned steps:
If the Tag is Used by Bank
The customer can call the bank’s toll-free number, which is on the reverse side of the tag. The customer must provide their credentials for the account and provide their Vehicle Registration Number. If the verification is successful, all necessary details will be provided to the user including the mobile number.
If the tag is used by NHAI
The user can call 1033 for the Fastag registered mobile number.