As of my knowledge cutoff date of September 2021, there is no official website or online portal available for paying Sikkim SK Traffic Challan online. However, you can visit the nearest traffic police station or court and pay the challan offline.
Alternatively, you can also pay your Sikkim SK Traffic Challan through the Paytm app. Here are the steps:
- Open the Paytm app and tap on the “More” option.
- Select the “Challan” option and then select “Sikkim” as the state.
- Enter your vehicle number or challan number or driving license number and tap on the “Get Details” button.
- Once your challan details are displayed, click on the “Pay Now” button.
- Select your payment method and complete the payment process.
- After the payment is completed, a receipt will be generated. You can download and save the receipt for future reference.
Note: Please note that paying a challan through a third-party app or website may incur additional charges. It is recommended to pay your challan through the official channels if available.